Taste the Big Easy through our bestselling 15 piece New Orleans Chocolate Collection and our 15 piece NOLA Macaron Collection, featuring signature flavors of the most delicious city. Indulge in a collection of Avery, Magnolia, Blangé, Meunière, and Chicory chocolates while enjoying Salted Caramel, Chicory, Southern Pecan and Bananas Foster macarons.
Note: Our food products may contain nuts and nut oils. Freshness and Care: Our filled chocolates are best within 21 days. Our macarons are best within 7 days (refrigerate in an airtight container until served). To ensure your macarons arrive with minimal breakage during shipment, we have designed a specific tray to hold each macaron in place. However, please note: due to the extremely fragile nature of macarons slight breakage may occur during shipment.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our shipping policies:
Orders placed after 1:00 pm CST Monday-Wednesday will not be processed until the following business day.
Orders placed after 1:00 pm CST Thursday-Sunday will not processed until the following Monday.
All orders leave our facility by 6:00pm CST. Please refer to Shipping & Packaging for more details and to track your package.
To estimate your tax and shipping costs, please refer to your Shopping Bag.
Delivery Times for Businesses & Residences
UPS is our preferred shipping vendor. Deliveries to BUSINESSES occur between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm and deliveries to RESIDENCES occur between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
We do NOT ship alcohol to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Utah.
In all other states, delivery requires signature from recipient age 21 or over.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/PO addresses at this particular time. Please provide a physical street address and include any appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure delivery.
Returns & Refund Policy
Every handmade confection we sell is carefully inspected before being shipped. If any product is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately after your package arrives. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Returned products must be in new, unused and uneaten condition for full refund. Sucré will not be responsible for packages that are returned as undeliverable, lost packages or packages damaged by the elements after delivery. If a returned package needs to be reshipped, an additional shipping charge will apply.
We are not able to offer refunds on shipping delays due to weather, strike, mechanical failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
- I am the new girl Review by Mariam
Price :Value :Quality :
- Outstanding Quality and Service Review by LM
- I live overseas and ordered this for my mother for Valentine's Day. I contacted Customer Svc as I was concerned the gift would not arrive in time but Averill saved the day. It not only arrived on Valentine's Day; my mother was absolutely delighted and said the macaroons and chocolates melted in her mouth. Outstanding quality and service all around. (Posted on 2/19/12)
- Melt in your mouth Review by kgp
- These delectable macaroons are pillows of delightful flavor so light and airy! The chocolates are the perfect addition to transform wherever you are into the place you want to be-The Big Easy! (Posted on 2/10/12)
- Ringing Endorsement Review by CJ
I sent this as a Holiday Gift to a contractor who said, "A fabulous gift arrived on my doorstep on Friday. You’ll be glad to know we wasted no time doing a taste test. Incredible! Not sure how you found this place but let me give it a ringing endorsement."
I'll be ordering more in the future!
cj (Posted on 12/5/11)
- Just perfect Review by Troy
- I buy Sucre for gifts and myself often. This particular gift was for my wife's birthday and needless to say it went over quite well. I honestly can't say I've ever been disappointed with anything I've ever tasted, but with this one, I think I've set a hard-to-beat precedent now! (Posted on 11/4/11)