Featured in Oprah’s O Magazine, Sucré’s signature macarons have gained national attention and become a favorite to New Orleans locals. Their decadent signature flavors include pecan, chocolate, salted caramel, almond, pistachio, strawberry, hazelnut, and bananas foster.
The macaron, which dates back to France over 150 years ago, is a classic favorite of kings and queens. Sucré has taken this dessert so rich with cultural history and transformed it into their own gourmet creation. Delicate French macaron cookies are filled with luscious mousseline, that ooze classic favorites like bananas foster.
These unique macarons were handcrafted by one of the top pastry chefs, Executive Chef Tariq Hanna. Also named one of the top 10 chocolatiers in North America, Chef Tariq Hanna’s vision is at the root of all things delicious at Sucré! His gourmet signature macarons are just one of many of his brilliant masterpieces.
Note: Our food products may contain nuts and nut oils. Freshness and Care: Our macarons are best within 7 days (refrigerate in an airtight container until served). To ensure your macarons arrive with minimal breakage during shipment, we have designed a specific tray to hold each macaron in place. However, please note: due to the extremely fragile nature of macarons slight breakage may occur during shipment.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our shipping policies:
Orders placed after 1:00 pm CST Monday-Wednesday will not be processed until the following business day.
Orders placed after 1:00 pm CST Thursday-Sunday will not processed until the following Monday.
All orders leave our facility by 6:00pm CST. Please refer to Shipping & Packaging for more details and to track your package.
To estimate your tax and shipping costs, please refer to your Shopping Bag.
Delivery Times for Businesses & Residences
UPS is our preferred shipping vendor. Deliveries to BUSINESSES occur between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm and deliveries to RESIDENCES occur between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
We do NOT ship alcohol to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Utah.
In all other states, delivery requires signature from recipient age 21 or over.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/PO addresses at this particular time. Please provide a physical street address and include any appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure delivery.
Returns & Refund Policy
Every handmade confection we sell is carefully inspected before being shipped. If any product is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately after your package arrives. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Returned products must be in new, unused and uneaten condition for full refund. Sucré will not be responsible for packages that are returned as undeliverable, lost packages or packages damaged by the elements after delivery. If a returned package needs to be reshipped, an additional shipping charge will apply.
We are not able to offer refunds on shipping delays due to weather, strike, mechanical failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
- Exquisite Review by J.Coleman
- I had never taste a macaron until I bought these and let me tell you they amazing! I will be ordering a king cake soon! (Posted on 2/19/14)
- Oh so happy Review by JessieK
- So after much searching I finally tried macarons, but in NYC. Loved them. Ok now I'm here in NoLA and walked into Sucré to get gelato when low and behold I see these beauties. Even with the cost being what it is I could not resist. Nothing short of amazing!!!!! Better than the 3 different shops I tasted in NYC. I am hooked with Sucré for sure now. Amazing gelato, divine macarons, and skillet s'mores? What's NOT to love!? (Posted on 11/25/13)
- Yummy Review by Brooke
- I did some research for the best place to get macarons in New Orleans for a trip I planned, walked 2 miles from my hotel to the shop, and it was totally worth it! It was the cutest little shop with a great selection. I got a box of macarons and gelato, and it was all delicious. It was a bit of a splurge for me, but for a wonderful product. Yummyyyy! (Posted on 3/20/13)
- Beautiful and delicious Review by MaryAnn
- I received my order today and from the moment I opened the packaging and viewed these beauties to the moment I tasted them, I was very impressed! Not a broken one in sight. Perfect texture and flavors. Beautiful colors. And gluten free! A little on the pricier side at 2.00 each, but still worth it as an indulgence. I love them so much I just ordered a box for my niece for her birthday. Thank you! (Posted on 2/7/13)
- pretty cool Review by Brittany
- I had been wanting to try macarons for a while, and started looking around for places that would ship to where I live. Stumbled across this site, then decided they had the best deal as far as varity of flavors and decided to give them a shot. They came all in tact in a really pretty box. Salted carmel, and hazelnut need I say more. yum Give them a try I look foward to ording again. Price is really about average as far as what I have seen across the board so that's the reason for a 4. (Posted on 1/7/13)
- Lovely Gift Review by vdbwahoo
- They're worth it! A friend of mine fell in love with these macarons when she came to visit me this summer. So, as a birthday gift, I had this variety package sent. She adored it, and said the packaging was beautiful as well. (Posted on 8/10/12)
- Excellent! Review by Northshore girl
- I received the NOLA macaroons for my birthday. They were so fabulous, delicate, rich. In turn, I sent some to my sister in Katy, Tx. I ordered Thursday morning online with standard shipping. They arrived Friday! She was thrilled and enjoyed them. (Posted on 8/6/12)
- amazing. plain and simple. Review by trippingtiffies
- I could eat these every single day of my life and never grow tired of them. My favorites are the strawberry, almond, chocolate and bananas foster. Having said that, I need to state that they are ALL incredible in their own way. (Posted on 7/6/12)
- I loved them! Review by chemarsam
- Soooo good. Loved them. They arrived fresh and very quick. Great for baby showers and birthdays. (Posted on 6/18/12)
- OOHLALA Review by Steph
- So delicious....so close to Laduree. Have enjoyed them myself and sent as a gift. They are loved by all! (Posted on 5/13/12)
- Want to make someone's day? Send Sucre Macaroons Review by World_Traveler
- I've sent these as small thank you gifts to both clients and friends in recent months. Everyone has R A V E D about how wonderful the macaroons taste, as well as how beautiful Sucre's packaging is. I have yet to order some for myself to test them out, but I may just have to. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Yummy in the tummy! Review by Katielee
- These are fantastic and worth the money! I have given these as gifts and have had tremendous feedback! I love Sucre and everything they have to offer! (Posted on 5/4/12)
- A party for your mouth! Review by Cilla
- Love, love, Love! (Posted on 4/20/12)
- Exceptional Review by Cat
- Just like the ones in Paris perfection (Posted on 4/17/12)
- heavenly! Review by awolf
- these make the most beautiful dessert -- I wish I lived closer so could serve them at every party! (Posted on 3/18/12)
- recipient loved them Review by kay
- what else do you want to know? (Posted on 3/18/12)
- One word... Review by Tipples
- Addicting. (Posted on 3/18/12)