Sucré’s king cake, which was voted 2011 Best King Cake in New Orleans by the Washington Post is now in bite size quantities! Executive Chef Tariq Hanna has taken his king cake masterpiece and turned it into delicious handcrafted Mardi Gras macarons! These colorful and incredibly festive macarons are filled with Sucré’s New Orleans’ King Cake inspired mousseline.
The king cake and French macaron, two desserts rich with cultural history are combined to make a new flavor of macarons that are sure to please all taste buds! Sucré’s macarons, which were featured in Oprah’s O Magazine are known for enlivening the spirit with their wonderful flavors. The Mardi Gras macarons are no exception, oozing with king cake flavor, they are sure to be a favorite! This collection is only sold from January 6, King's Day, until the day before Mardi Gras. These delicious handcrafted confections are gluten free.
Note: Our food products may contain nuts and nut oils. Freshness and Care: Our macarons are best within 7 days (refrigerate in an airtight container until served). To ensure your macarons arrive with minimal breakage during shipment, we have designed a specific tray to hold each macaron in place. However, please note: due to the extremely fragile nature of macarons slight breakage may occur during shipment.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our shipping policies:
Orders placed after 1:00 pm CST Monday-Wednesday will not be processed until the following business day.
Orders placed after 1:00 pm CST Thursday-Sunday will not processed until the following Monday.
All orders leave our facility by 6:00pm CST.
Please refer to Shipping & Packaging for more details and to track your package.
To estimate your tax and shipping costs, please refer to your Shopping Bag.
Delivery Times for Businesses & Residences
UPS is our preferred shipping vendor. Deliveries to BUSINESSES occur between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm and deliveries to RESIDENCES occur between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Sucré can not guarantee the delivery date of a package once it has been released to UPS for processing. See Returns & Refund Policy below for more details.
We do NOT ship alcohol to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Utah.
In all other states, delivery requires signature from recipient age 21 or over.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/PO addresses at this particular time. Please provide a physical street address and include any appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure delivery.
Returns & Refund Policy
Every handmade confection we sell is carefully inspected before being shipped. If any product is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately after your package arrives.
Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Sucré will not be responsible for packages that are returned as undeliverable, lost packages or packages damaged by the elements after delivery. If a returned package needs to be reshipped, an additional shipping charge will apply.
We are not able to offer refunds on shipping delays due to weather, strike, mechanical failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
- love, love, love Review by francois
- 3 words..love, love, love (Posted on 3/19/12)
- Best French Macaroons This Side of Paris! Review by Profgirl36
- Really delicious cookie with a delicate, sweet flavor and overall lightness...hard to eat just one. Also, a gorgeous presentation--something you'll be proud to serve to guests. (Posted on 3/19/12)
- My hand won't stop putting these in my mouth! Review by Melinda
- Yeah, believe the reviews. The goodness of these little morsels cannot be expressed in words. Mmmmmmmmm!!! comes close. :) (Posted on 2/21/12)
- Great value, poor execution Review by ali
I ordered these for a gf. She said they were really tasty, however, they arrived completely smashed/shattered. It's a shame because I would definitely order from this place again, however an email to customer service yielded no explanations or apology for the crappy delivery service. If I could attach a photo, i'd show the condition they came in.
Dear Ali, I cannot find you in our system, nor the email you that you sent to customer service. Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I may contact you and take care of the matter immediately.
(Posted on 2/21/12)
- a celebration in my mouth! Review by Anne
- Wow! I ordered these macaroons hoping for a little Mardi Gras Nostalgia and after one bite I wasn't reminded of New Orleans… I'm pretty sure that was heaven. It's a good thing they're pretty pricy, otherwise I'd have a standing order! (Posted on 2/12/12)
- AMAZING!!!! Review by Kat in VA
- Ordered these for my family, and we were all speechless after eating! Will be trying all the flavors on our visit in March! (Posted on 2/5/12)
- Scrumptious! Review by susan
- These were sent as a gift. I have had your macaroons many times and they are the best I ever tasted...and I have been to Paris and had some wonderful macaroons. (Posted on 2/5/12)
- MOUTH WATERING DELIGHT Review by SHRIMP BOIL
- I am a repeat customer with ordering the macaroons. These are sooo good - melts over and through your tastebuds. Sinfully delicious, impressive packaging, fresh, and fast shipping. I'M IN LOVE <3 (Posted on 2/4/12)
- OMG Review by Sassy Yat in ATL
I live in Atlanta and ordered the king cake macaroons. All I can say is OMG. I could eat the whole box by myself....they are that good. You can't stop with one. Kudos to Sucre!
PS - I will be ordering more. (Posted on 2/2/12)