New Orleans Chocolate Collection Shelf Life: Our filled chocolates are best within 21 days and should be kept in a cool consistent temperature in the 70s.
Note: Our food products may contain nuts and nut oils. Freshness and Care: Our filled chocolates are best within 21 days and should be kept in a cool consistent temperature in the 70s.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our shipping policies:
All orders are shipped UPS. We ship Monday-Thursday excluding holidays. We do not ship Friday-Sunday.
To preserve the freshness and integrity of our products we offer shipping methods that will guarantee delivery within two business days of shipping.
All orders placed before 3:00pm cst Sunday- Tuesday are eligible to ship the next business day.
All orders leave our facility by 6:00pm CST.
To estimate your tax and shipping costs, please refer to your Shopping Bag.
Delivery Times for Businesses & Residences
UPS is our preferred shipping vendor. Deliveries to BUSINESSES occur between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm and deliveries to RESIDENCES occur between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Sucré can not guarantee the delivery date of a package once it has been released to UPS for processing. See Returns & Refund Policy below for more details.
TRACK YOUR ORDER with your provided UPS tracking number.
Please email email@example.com or call our packaging studio at 504.708.4366 with any comments, questions, or concerns.
Freshness & Care
Artisan Chocolate Bars: keep at a cool consistent temperature no higher than 75 º for up to 9 months.
Individual Chocolates: keep at a cool consistent temperature no higher than 75 º for up to 21 days.
Macarons: All macarons can be frozen for up to 3 months in an air tight container and can be left for approximately 1 week in a cold case. Once removed from freezer, allow macarons to thaw in refrigeration for 4 hours.
Marshmallows: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 4 months.
Southern Candied Pecans: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 6 months.
Drinking Chocolates: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 9 months.
Shipping During Warm Weather
To ensure your confections arrive fresh and with no environmental damage, we package them using the industry's newest technology, including crush-proof trays, insulated shipping boxes, frozen gel packs, and dry ice when necessary. Orders may be subject to $8.00 charge for cooling materials (if necessary).
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/PO addresses at this particular time. Please provide a physical street address and include any appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure timely delivery.
Returns & Refund Policy
Every handmade confection we sell is carefully inspected before being shipped. If any product is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately after your package arrives.
Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Sucré will not be responsible for packages that are returned as undeliverable, lost packages or packages damaged by the elements after delivery. If a returned package needs to be reshipped, an additional shipping charge will apply.
We are not able to offer refunds on shipping delays due to weather, strike, mechanical failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
We currently ship internationally to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Excellent Review by Kas
Price :Value :Quality :
standard for gift giving.
(Posted on 1/8/2015)
- one happy husband Review by Kaytie
- I suprised my husband with this. We once lived in New Orleans and miss Sucre very much. I was delighted that the package shipped on time and in great shape. He was delighted to have a box of wonderful chocolates that reminded him of our happy times in New Orleans. He shared them with me...nothing beats the Avery. Most amazing truffle ever. (Posted on 5/25/2012)
- A hit with my wife Review by David
- I was in a quandary as Valentine's Day approached. Out of the blue, I received an email from Sucre' - problem solved. When my wife opened the package and started sampling, her exact quote was, "You always pick the best gifts." I was allowed to taste only part of one. (Posted on 2/20/2012)
- wonderful little taste of home Review by Stephanie
- My boss gave this to our team at work. The taste is outstanding. Flavorful, yet it won't put you in a food coma. The collection really is representing of So. LA flavors. This is a must gift for any transplant So. LA. It's a wonderful little taste of home (Posted on 12/13/2011)
- A happy client Review by Jim Fisch
- I've purchased Sucre’s New Orleans truffle collection for my top clients as gifts for 3 years running. The first time I sent them my friend said that he made the "mistake" of sharing them with his staff, who devoured them. They obviously, adored them, as do I and I never place an order without getting some for myself ;-) They are simply the best I've ever had, and I'm always proud to give them as a gift. I guess I will have to move up to the big box next year... (Posted on 12/12/2011)
- Special and delicious, one great gift Review by Misty
- I love to give these chocolates as special treats or gifts to my friends. They are so beautiful and delicious. The box is so classy and the chocolates are sinful. I truly love how their chef translated the beautiful flavors. (Posted on 10/30/2011)