The best throw at Mardi Gras! Filled with a 15 piece Carnival Chocolate Collection, 15 piece Mardi Gras Macaron Collection, Southern Candied Pecans, and a Sucre King Cake.
Available to order: January 6th
Note: Our food products may contain nuts and nut oils. Freshness and Care: Our filled chocolates are best within 21 days. Our macarons are best within 7 days (refrigerate in an airtight container until served). We recommend warming the King Cake before serving. Remove all packaging. Place the King Cake in the microwave for 30 seconds for a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert. To ensure your macarons arrive with minimal breakage during shipment, we have designed a specific tray to hold each macaron in place. However, please note: due to the extremely fragile nature of macarons slight breakage may occur during shipment.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our shipping policies:
All orders are shipped UPS. We ship Monday-Thursday excluding holidays. We do not ship Friday-Sunday.
To preserve the freshness and integrity of our products we offer shipping methods that will guarantee delivery within two business days of shipping.
All orders placed before 3:00pm cst Sunday- Tuesday are eligible to ship the next business day.
All orders leave our facility by 6:00pm CST.
To estimate your tax and shipping costs, please refer to your Shopping Bag.
Delivery Times for Businesses & Residences
UPS is our preferred shipping vendor. Deliveries to BUSINESSES occur between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm and deliveries to RESIDENCES occur between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Sucré can not guarantee the delivery date of a package once it has been released to UPS for processing. See Returns & Refund Policy below for more details.
TRACK YOUR ORDER with your provided UPS tracking number.
Please email email@example.com or call our packaging studio at 504.708.4366 with any comments, questions, or concerns.
Freshness & Care
Artisan Chocolate Bars: keep at a cool consistent temperature no higher than 75 º for up to 9 months.
Individual Chocolates: keep at a cool consistent temperature no higher than 75 º for up to 21 days.
Macarons: All macarons can be frozen for up to 3 months in an air tight container and can be left for approximately 1 week in a cold case. Once removed from freezer, allow macarons to thaw in refrigeration for 4 hours.
Marshmallows: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 4 months.
Southern Candied Pecans: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 6 months.
Drinking Chocolates: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 9 months.
Shipping During Warm Weather
To ensure your confections arrive fresh and with no environmental damage, we package them using the industry's newest technology, including crush-proof trays, insulated shipping boxes, frozen gel packs, and dry ice when necessary. Orders may be subject to $8.00 charge for cooling materials (if necessary).
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/PO addresses at this particular time. Please provide a physical street address and include any appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure timely delivery.
Returns & Refund Policy
Every handmade confection we sell is carefully inspected before being shipped. If any product is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately after your package arrives.
Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Sucré will not be responsible for packages that are returned as undeliverable, lost packages or packages damaged by the elements after delivery. If a returned package needs to be reshipped, an additional shipping charge will apply.
We are not able to offer refunds on shipping delays due to weather, strike, mechanical failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
We currently ship internationally to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Stunning Review by Debbie
Value :Quality :Price :
- Excellent Review by sugarcookie
- I purchased this as a gift for my cousin in Vancouver, Washington. She LOVED the gift and repeatedly said that it was the best gift she has ever come home to. She commented on the packaging, and the delicious contents. I couldn't be more pleased with Sucre for preparing such a wonderful surprise for my cousin. The gift was pricey, but worth it. I wish I would have seen the package with New Orleans Rum…because I would have sent her that one instead. Darn!!! (Posted on 1/9/2014)
- Always the Best! Review by tylissa2
- Excellent Quality! Reliable Delivery! Basically just the best! Highly Recommend you try Sucre! Love the shop when I am in NOLA!. Second best thing is mail order! You won't regret trying it! (Posted on 2/19/2012)
- PERFECT Review by Sierra
I sent this to my grandparents in Texas and they absolutely loved it! Pricey, but way worth it for the beautiful and delicious quality.
I just wish I was able to send one to my In-Laws in Puerto Rico. boo... :( (Posted on 2/13/2012)
- If you can't make it to Mardi Gras... Review by Gail
- The Carnival Gift Box will make you feel a little better if you have to miss Mardi Gras. Everything in the box is delicious and beautifully packaged, so you feel pacified just by all these wonderful confections! I know the Sucre kitchen and staff knock themselves out to fill all the orders in time for the fete, and I am grateful for all their excellent work! (Posted on 2/3/2012)
- Yummy Review by Jen
- The macaroons were to die for! (Posted on 2/3/2012)
- FABULOUS!!! Review by Laura
Everything was incredible. Best King Cake ever, mouthwatering chocolates, melt in your mouth macaroons. Not to mention that it was packaged elegantly! Beads are hung, Using every bit of restraint not to devour the edibles! And it all made it to San Jose, CA in perfect condition.
(Posted on 1/14/2012)