Featured in Oprah’s O Magazine, Sucré’s signature macarons have gained national attention and become a favorite to New Orleans locals. Their decadent signature flavors include vanilla, chocolate, salted caramel, almond, pistachio, strawberry, hazelnut, and bananas foster.
The macaron, which dates back to France over 150 years ago, is a classic favorite of kings and queens. Sucré has taken this dessert so rich with cultural history and transformed it into their own gourmet creation. Delicate French macaron cookies are filled with luscious mousseline, that ooze classic favorites like bananas foster.
These unique macarons were handcrafted by one of the top pastry chefs, Executive Chef Tariq Hanna. Also named one of the top 10 chocolatiers in North America, Chef Tariq Hanna’s vision is at the root of all things delicious at Sucré! His gourmet signature macarons are just one of many of his brilliant masterpieces.
Note: Our food products may contain nuts and nut oils. Freshness and Care: Our macaroons are best within 7 days (refrigerate in an airtight container until served). To ensure your macarons arrive with minimal breakage during shipment, we have designed a specific tray to hold each macaron in place. However, please note: due to the extremely fragile nature of macarons slight breakage may occur during shipment.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our shipping policies:
All orders are shipped UPS. We ship Monday-Thursday excluding holidays. We do not ship Friday-Sunday.
To preserve the freshness and integrity of our products we offer shipping methods that will guarantee delivery within two business days of shipping.
All orders placed before 3:00pm cst Sunday- Tuesday are eligible to ship the next business day.
All orders leave our facility by 6:00pm CST.
To estimate your tax and shipping costs, please refer to your Shopping Bag.
Delivery Times for Businesses & Residences
UPS is our preferred shipping vendor. Deliveries to BUSINESSES occur between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm and deliveries to RESIDENCES occur between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Sucré can not guarantee the delivery date of a package once it has been released to UPS for processing. See Returns & Refund Policy below for more details.
TRACK YOUR ORDER with your provided UPS tracking number.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our packaging studio at 504.708.4366 with any comments, questions, or concerns.
Freshness & Care
Artisan Chocolate Bars: keep at a cool consistent temperature no higher than 75 º for up to 9 months.
Individual Chocolates: keep at a cool consistent temperature no higher than 75 º for up to 21 days.
Macarons: All macarons can be frozen for up to 3 months in an air tight container and can be left for approximately 1 week in a cold case. Once removed from freezer, allow macarons to thaw in refrigeration for 4 hours.
Marshmallows: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 4 months.
Southern Candied Pecans: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 6 months.
Drinking Chocolates: keep at a cool consistent temperature for up to 9 months.
Shipping During Warm Weather
To ensure your confections arrive fresh and with no environmental damage, we package them using the industry's newest technology, including crush-proof trays, insulated shipping boxes, frozen gel packs, and dry ice when necessary. Orders may be subject to $8.00 charge for cooling materials (if necessary).
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/PO addresses at this particular time. Please provide a physical street address and include any appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure timely delivery.
Returns & Refund Policy
Every handmade confection we sell is carefully inspected before being shipped. If any product is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately after your package arrives.
Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Sucré will not be responsible for packages that are returned as undeliverable, lost packages or packages damaged by the elements after delivery. If a returned package needs to be reshipped, an additional shipping charge will apply.
We are not able to offer refunds on shipping delays due to weather, strike, mechanical failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
We currently ship internationally to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- LIFE CHANGING Review by shelly
Price :Value :Quality :
- Omg Review by Zanderlyn
- One word HEAVEN!! (Posted on 12/27/2013)
- J'adore Review by Francesca
- One of my ultimate dreams in life would be to go to Paris, i recived a little taste of my dream when my mother gave me these for valentines day! Being sent from New Orleans to where i live they were so fresh! Delacate, light, airy, fabulous! I loved them! (Posted on 2/15/2013)
- Pretty good Review by Syd
- I've been to France and have eaten French macarons under the Eiffel tower. Although there was no Eiffel tower this time, these macarons made me feel like I was back in France! Thank you so much for these amazing goodies. (Posted on 11/25/2012)
- Good Review by Kristy
- I've always wanted to try a macaroon so I added some to my recent order. The flavors were unique and delicious. They are packaged nicely for a gift, but I do feel the price of them is a little high. (Posted on 3/18/2012)
- Great shower favor! Review by Stacy
- During my sisters baby shower I had the 2 piece favor boxes and an 8 piece box for the game winner. Big hit!! Thanks Sucre. (Posted on 1/16/2012)
- Awesome Product! Review by cheeredup
- Fast Delivery! Packaged great! Nice presentation. Really good tasting. Very unique! Melts in your mouth. Definitely will order from again. (Posted on 1/12/2012)
- Very Good Review by Tudy
- Bought these for My Best Friend she just love the Sucre Macaroons.The day that she received them she was having a bad work day.When she got home and saw the Sucre box it may her day all the better. (Posted on 1/7/2012)
- FANTASTIC Review by SPECIAL ANGEL
- I GIVE THESE TO MY SON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND. THEY ARE THE BEST. THEY HAVE TRIED OTHERS BUT THEY COME BACK TO YOURS. THE FLAVORS ARE AMAZING. (Posted on 12/16/2011)
- Divine Review by Paulette
- Sucre macaroons are divine! They are very fresh and taste just like the flavors of almond, pecan, lemon and so on. I love the packaging too. Every time I give them as a gift friends say thank you for introducing to this special treat. (Posted on 10/30/2011)